Check date, book and Pay for your slot.
* A photographer who has a basic understanding of the controls and menu of their camera. You will be asked to switch to manual and adjust Aperture , ISO & Shutter speed.
* A photographer who wishes to gain experience with controlling their light in order to create simple, beautiful, well lit portraits.
* A photographer who wishes to expand their knowledge and repertoire.
By spending just a few hours with David and his model in the studio you will see how he creates artistic images using step by step simple studio lighting techniques.
You will have some hands on time yourself with your camera and his model to reproduce the effects and help build your own portrait and skills portfolio.
* Choosing a light source
* Connecting your camera to a studio light
* Colour balance
* Getting the correct exposure
* Lighting your subject
* Posing your subject
Equipment you require
a. Digital or Film SLR.
b. CSC Camera.
c. Advanced compact camera.
*The camera must have a hot-shoe to connect the trigger and full manual control of settings.
Don’t forget your memory card and a fully charged battery!
£35 per person.